MasterFoods Soy, Honey & Garlic Marinade is a blend of golden honey, soy, and garlic to create a traditional Asian flavour for all meats.
To marinate simply…
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking
- For extra tenderness and flavour marinate overnight in refrigerator
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or oven bake on medium heat.
Do not consume uncooked marinade that has been in contact with raw meat.
Then try something different...
Soy, Honey & Garlic Stir-fry:
1. Cook 500g of diced chicken until browned.
2. Add your favourite stir-fry vegetables and enough marinade to coat. Cook until vegetables are soft and sauce is heated through.
3. Serve with rice.
Refrigerate after opening.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
|Quantity Per Serving||Quantity Per 100g(or 100mL)||% daily intake|